Valloy Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) uses personal information of users for the purpose of providing the best service to the users to provide some services.
In dealing with user’s personal information, the Company shall comply with laws and regulations such as the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection Act, the Personal Information Protection Act, the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information, In order to prevent the misuse of valuable personal information of users, we have established and operated the following personal information handling policy to clarify purpose, method and scope of user’s personal information collected and used.
ARTICLE 1 [COLLECTION AND USE OF USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION]
1. The following information may be collected and used for the purpose of providing services and customer consultation when registering and providing services. The User and his legal representative may refuse to collect or use any of the following information at any time by withdrawing their consent to withdraw their personal information.
① When joining game service and using game
(Model name, communication company information, OS information and version, available memory and hard disk capacity, device identification number, MAC address, terminal language, etc.) And country information), a service use record generated in the process of using the service, a connection log, a payment record, an IP address
② For services that are linked with external platforms such as SNS and chat service
Name, gender, address, date of birth, language and country code of the profile, such as ID, nickname,
③ When using customer support service
Mobile phone number, email address, member ID, nickname, and other information required for consultation
2. The following information may be collected and used when the user wishes to use additional services operated based on the user’s personal information, such as participating in an event or advertisement, or purchasing paid contents. In this case, the Company shall notify the User of such fact and obtain the User’s consent.
① Mobile phone number, address, gender, e-mail address, age, marital status, area of interest, occupation
(2) In the case of a service linked to a social community function, information of a third party such as a phone number or e-mail stored in a device address book of a user’s mobile phone or the like (in this case,
③ In the case of the purchase or related services of paid contents, the credit card number, the ID and password of the gift settlement affiliate, the account number of the bank
3. For services that require age verification or personal authentication, you may collect the following information with your consent.
① Encrypted personal identification information (CI)
② Duplicate registration confirmation information (DI)
③ Name, date of birth, sex
④ Foreigner Information
4. The Company may use the following Google Analytics advertising features to collect personal information provided by Google and may opt out of consent to use such features in the Google Advertising or Mobile App preferences.
① Remarketing using Google Analytics
② Google Display Network Impression Report
③ Google Analytics Demographics and Interests Report
④ Integration service that can collect data using advertising cookies and anonymous ID through Google Analytics
ARTICLE 2 [HOW TO COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION]
1. The Company may collect personal information of users through the following methods.
① In the process of using the website or service,
② The contents of the user’s response during the wireline consultation process
③ Receiving information from affiliates
④ Collection through network communication information or access history
ARTICLE 3 [PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION]
1. The Company may use collected personal information for the following purposes.
① User management
– Personal identification based on contents provision, duplicate registration confirmation, age and gender identification, internal / foreign identification, bad user management, abnormal user detection and use restriction, contract execution, dispute handling
② Service provision
– Provide complaints and other customer service, deliver notices, provide paid payment service and notify payment details, co-play in game and support community service
③ New service development and marketing • Advertising
– New service, event information guide, improvement of service quality and statistical information processing
④ Providing automatic friend addition and automatic friend registration
– Providing the function of adding and registering automatic friends by collecting and using the mobile phone number of the user and the mobile phone number of the third party stored in the address book of the user’s device
ARTICLE 4 [RETENTION AND USE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION]
1. The collected personal information will be retained and used while the user’s eligibility is maintained, and even if the user’s eligibility is lost or the user’s eligibility is maintained, the personal information will be destroyed without delay if the use of the information is fully achieved. However, the Company retains the following information during the “Retention Period” in accordance with the grounds stated in the “Retention Basis”.
① Information collected for service provision
– Purpose of retention: Purpose of consumer dissatisfaction and dispute settlement
– Retention period: 30 days
② Information collected for event and service marketing
Retention: Information on marketing information and events, purpose of selecting winners
Retention period: 1 year (may vary from event to event, overrides the period listed on the individual event page)
2. If you have received individual consent from the user, you may continue to use and retain your personal information. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 1, if the Company needs to preserve the personal information of the customer pursuant to the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, the Company shall keep the information for the period prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations. (However, the service use limit record will be kept during the service period.)
ARTICLE 5 [PROCEDURES AND METHODS OF DESTROYING PERSONAL INFORMATION]
1. After the purpose of collection and use of personal information is accomplished, the Company will destroy the information without delay.
① Destruction procedure
– The Company will destroy personal information that has passed its retention period in a way that cannot be reproduced.
② Destruction method
– Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
– Personal information printed on paper is crushed by a crusher and destroyed.
ARTICLE 6 [SHARING AND PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION]
1. The company does not provide the user’s personal information in principle. However, the following cases are excluded.
① If the user agrees in advance
(2) In accordance with the special provisions of the law, the court’s judgment and order, the binding order of the administrative agency, or the request of the agency in accordance with the procedure and method prescribed by the law for the purpose of investigation
ARTICLE 7 [RIGHTS AND PRACTICES OF USERS AND LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES]
1. Protecting the privacy of children under the age of 14
① The Company shall obtain the consent of the legal representative separately from the consent of the child when the consent of the collection, use and provision of the personal information protection of the child under 14 years (hereinafter “the child”) is required.
② In order to obtain the consent of Section 1, the Company may request the minimum necessary information such as the name and address of the legal representative, and the collected personal information of the legal representative may be used for other purposes other than the purpose of confirming the agreement of the legal representative We do not offer it to three people.
③ The agreement of the legal representative is used for the complaint of the consumer and the settlement of disputes in case of the contract between the child and the company, withdrawal of subscription, settlement of payment, supply of goods, etc.
④ The consent of the statutory agent who has withdrawn his consent or has expired will be destroyed in a way that can not be reproduced after thirty (30) days after the expiration date. However, if there is a need to preserve by law of related laws such as commercial law or consumer protection law in electronic commerce, company keeps personal information of legal representative for the period set by relevant laws and ordinances.
⑤ The legal representative of the child may request the retrieval of the child’s personal information, the correction request, or the withdrawal of consent to the collection, use and provision of personal information. If such a request is made, the company shall take necessary measures without delay.
2. Matters concerning the user’s personal information management
① Users and their legal representatives can view or modify their personal information. This can be done through inquiry and change of membership information in the service or through a wired phone call with the agent. However, if the user’s personal information is linked with an external platform such as SNS or chat service, the personal information should be inquired or changed according to the way provided by the platform vendor.
② If the user requests correction of the personal information error, the company shall correct the error without delay, or take necessary measures such as notifying the user of the reason for not correcting the error, and use the personal information until the necessary action is taken Not provided. However, when requested to provide personal information under other laws, we may provide or use the personal information.
ARTICLE 8 [MATTERS CONCERNING THE ESTABLISHMENT, OPERATION AND REJECTION OF THE AUTOMATIC COLLECTION DEVICE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION]
1. The company installs and operates a device that automatically collects personal information such as cookies (cookies, access information files) that store and retrieve user’s information from time to time to provide personalized personalized services. A cookie is a small text file sent to your device by the server used to run the application and stored in your device’s storage. When the user uses the application, the server reads the contents of the cookies stored in the user’s device to maintain the user’s preferences and provide customized services.
① Analyze the frequency of users’ access and time of visit
② Identify and track user’s taste and interests
③ Provide targeted marketing and personalized service through various event participation level and number of visits
3. You have the option to install cookies. As a result, you may allow all cookies in the device settings or options, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies. However, if the user refuses to store all cookies, the service may be restricted or not available.
ARTICLE 9 [TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE PROTECTION MEASURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION]
1. The Company shall take the following technical and administrative measures to protect the personal information of the users handled by the Company and to prevent the loss, leakage and damage of the user’s personal information.
① Password encryption
– User’s password is encrypted and stored and managed. Therefore, even if the user forgets his or her password, it is impossible to confirm the password, and a new password is issued after a predetermined identification process.
② Network security enhancement
– The company takes various technical measures to prevent the leakage of user’s personal information through unusual network access such as hacking, computer virus, etc., and is constantly monitoring the network connection.
– In addition, we use secure cryptographic communication method for communication between company server and database.
③ Implementation of security education and designation of person in charge
– The Company regularly educates its employees about the security of their personal information. The company designates a person to handle the personal information of the user to secure the professionalism of handling personal information and minimize the risk of leakage of personal information .
④ Access and storage control
– The area where the personal information is handled and stored is set as the security zone so that only those who have the right to handle personal information can control access. The tangible and electronic records containing personal information can be accessed from a place I keep it on a computer with permissions set
ARTICLE 10 [PERSONAL INFORMATION MANAGER AND PERSON IN CHARGE]
① Personal information manager
Name: Juan Kim
Position / position: CEO / President
2. Please contact the following organizations if you need to report or consult about other personal information infringement.
① Personal Information Dispute Arbitration Committee (http://www.kopico.or.kr/ without the number +82-1833-6972)
② Personal Information Infringement Notification Center (http://privacy.kisa.or.kr / without state number +82-118)
③ Cyber Investigation Department of Supreme Prosecutors’ Office (http://cybercid.spo.go.kr /
④ Cyber Security Bureau of the National Police Agency (http://www.ctrc.go.kr)